Who We Are
As freelancers, Michael and Hernan realized many new clients arrived in the dark. Communication from previous accountants, about bookkeeping and taxes, was non-existent. Without clarification on business financials, they lacked true understanding of their performance. Mix a dose of entrepreneurial spirit, plus client-centric accounting, and Let’s Ledger was born.
For Our Clients
Our Clients are Partners. We are empowering businesses with accurate financial data. Let’s Ledger alleviates the headaches associated with accounting. We do this by:
- Focusing on the customer’s specific needs.
- Providing an entire financial team: controller, senior accountant, tax accountant, accountants, bookkeeper.
- Achieving total business accounting solutions in bookkeeping, taxes, reporting and the back office.
Our Working Philosophy
By the Book
We believe in maintaining the highest degree of ethical standards.
Address future problems before they even start.
Consistent communication is key to successful projects.
We want our clients to understand the company’s accounting.
Client Satisfaction First:
- Our focus on automation makes accounting delivery cost effective and faster.
- Our month end closing ensures accurate and consistent performance reporting.
- We communicate early and often, to meet client deadlines and business targets.
Meet The Team
I help clients save time and accumulate wealth. Turning most events, into tax saving opportunities. During downtime, I spend time with the family and outdoor activities.
I keep our clients far far far away from audits. I’m forever dreaming of España, while hitting cardio at the gym or taking long strolls through the park.
I set up financial processes tuned to scale, while providing full accounting oversight. If I am not tackling projects around the house, I am making moves with my eyebrows.
Tricky bookkeeping and financial reporting are a cinch with my Excel skills. My 3 dogs and I play host to game nights, featuring a board game from my collection.